A mass decontamination solution
Decontamination Tents and Cabins
Our decontamination tents and cabins offer protection against CBRN risks, as well as toxic hazards, and can function as mass decontamination facilities or quarantine tents.
High-quality inflatable frame tents
Our decontamination tents are based on our high-quality inflatable frame tents, which makes them rapidly deployable and easy to install. All our decontamination solutions can be set up in under a minute. They are designed with mass decontamination in mind and can incorporate up to 3 lanes, to accommodate a constant flow of male, female and disabled victims.
Easy to install and transport, our decontamination tents and cabins can be integrated within broader Colpro systems, or used as stand-alone solutions for industrial hazard control, military exercises and emergency decontamination operations.
3-stage decontamination process
Our decontamination tents are divided internally to accommodate a 3-stage decontamination process, and also include an external technical area for decontamination equipment.
- Stage 1:
Reception / entrance zone / entrance for undressing. This zone can be split into two separate reception / triage and undressing zones if needed.
- Stage 2:
Decontamination zone with detergent washing and clear water rinse out, by means of an integrated shower system.
- Stage 3:
Drying, control and dressing zone before pickup of the victims for evacuation.
The tech zone
The technical zone is intended for the safe and secure installation of the following equipment:
- Heating and/or air-conditioning equipment (optional);
- Water heating system;
- Power generator (optional);
- Hydraulics: water pump, detergent/clear-water network, contaminated water evacuation;
- Contaminated waste-water storage.
For reduced decontamination needs or staff decontamination, our cabins offer a 1-person alternative to the standard mass decontamination tented system.
Specifications and options
Below you can find the most frequently requested specs. You can also download the product sheet for all the specifications.
- Rubber frame, Airtex 800 curtain
- Available dimensions
- 1.8 x 1.8 x 2.5m | 3.8 x 2 x 2.5m | 3.8 x 2 x 2.6m | 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.7m | 4.5 x 2.5 x 2.7m | 4.5 x 4.8 x 2.7m | 4.5 x 2.5 x 2.7m
- 45kg | 50kg | 55kg | 60kg | 65kg | 69kg | 75kg
- Decontamination brush
- Decontamination pistol
- Please contact our specialist.
- Tried & tested, proven quality
- Instantly deployable
- Short installation time
- Optimized based on experience and feedback
- Further customization possible
- For temporary AND permanent use
Interested in this Rapid Deployment solution?
Feel free to reach out to us for more information.