Why Losberger De Boer?
Losberger De Boer is dedicated to providing first-class products with an exceptional level of service.
Your go-to space solutions provider
Over the last decades, we have become the go-to partner for high-profile and complex projects worldwide, delivering space solutions for a wide range of events, commercial and public clients, as well as military and humanitarian purposes.
Recent projects and clients include the world’s largest and most historic sports event, the Mobile World Congress, G7 and G8 meetings, NATO summits, Wimbledon, the Tour de France, and the Farnborough Air Show. Additional projects include countless commercial space applications, ranging from airport terminals to storage and production facilities, and rapid deployment solutions for military organizations and NGO’s.
7 reasons for choosing Losberger De Boer
Whether you need an event structure, commercial building or rapid deployment solution, we are dedicated to providing you with the best possible solution and an exceptional level of service. From your first inquiry to the start of the building process, and from handover to the dismantling, we will be at your side every step of the way.
The use of materials
The quality and safety of our products is of paramount importance to us. Therefore, we always choose quality over quantity and use high-quality materials exclusively in all our structures.
Product development, design and engineering
In order to meet the exceptional standards we set for ourselves in terms of quality, delivery reliability and customer satisfaction, we are in full control of our entire production chain. We design, engineer, and produce all structures ourselves.
Advice and guidance
Our product specialists are here to make sure you get the best possible space solution or end product. You will find that they are focused on your goals and knowledgeable, offering you sound technical advice and guidance throughout the project and beyond.
Logistics and delivery
Our logistics process is solid and based on decades of experience. Our successful delivery ratio, when it comes to materials arriving on site on time, is 99.2%. The other 0.8%? Working on it!
Product and installation training
We know our products inside and out. We know all the possible configurations, and the best ways to install certain configurations. To ensure a safe and efficient installation and the longest possible lifespan of your Losberger De Boer structure, we can offer you training on installation and the product itself.
Large inventory in Frederick, MD
In addition to having an immense global stock, we also have a large inventory that is ready for use right here, in the US, ensuring rapid delivery of Losberger De Boer tent systems, spare parts, additional components and accessories.
We are dedicated to continuously reducing the ecological footprint of our operations. If you choose to work with us, you are guaranteed the most sustainable product and process that modern technology and human inventiveness can deliver. If you want to know more about the measures we have taken to protect our planet, then please click here.
A refreshing approachSebas Groenveld Commissioner Rowing WC Rotterdam 2019
‘Losberger De Boer looks at things from your perspective’
We have delivered space solutions at countless sport events big and small. This particular project required some smart thinking on our side, to offer a solution that enabled the client to reach their goals, while staying within budget.
‘They focus on providing a suitable solution’
“Working with Losberger De Boer is very pleasant, because they look at things from your perspective. Throughout the project, they focused on providing us with a suitable solution, and they really came through for is. This approach was very refreshing and our sparring sessions have helped me a lot.”
The pillars of our company
People, products and partners
Our heart and soul. Passionate and highly driven people that want to help you, inspire you and get things done.More about our People
Highest standard in modular construction and space solutions. Customized structures to meet your needs.Product overview
A trusted network of suppliers who share our views on quality, service and customer satisfaction.More about our Partners
Interested in our space solutions?
Feel free to reach out to us for more information on owning or renting one of our structures.