Are you looking for a truly stunning location? Look no further than the Anova Vista. When the Losberger De Boer design team worked its magic and produced the Anova, they set a new standard in event structures.
- High-end events
- Hospitality at sports events
- Luxury parties
Apart from being curvaceously classy, the Anova Vista offers you a wide range of possibilities. Partly thanks to its attractive and highly noticeable curved roof, this structure has been used in a wide variety of ways. This versatile tent system is used to create stunning hospitality buildings, as well as comfortable spectator areas at sporting events, and with its roof equipped with transparent panels, the Anova is a favorite pick for luxury outdoor settings and even concert stages.
The Anova Vista is a highly customizable structure. Some popular choices and/or options include:
- Choose between high gloss laminate panels, glazing and/or doors;
- Extend the central core by adding 5m modules on either side, so that you can create covered terrace areas, add functional space or include service areas;
- Link the Anova to other structures;
- Incorporate entrance foyers, bar areas, toilets and catering under one swooping roofline.
The Anova has a lot of smart features we feel are worth mentioning:
- Its wide, horizontal windows allow light to flood into your structure, along with the fact that they are tinted, reduces issues of thermal gain and solar glare on a sunny day
- The use of 50mm insulated panels reduces your reliance on climate control and helps with sound absorption and thermal performance
- The gable sail can be located internally, so you can divide the area or provide a terrace area that covers the entire width of the structure
- The standard frame incorporates a system that enables brand identities or other banners to be quickly attached, allowing your key messages to be wrapped around the structure.
Specifications and options
The Anova Vista is a winged wonder of versatility, thanks to the large amount of customization options.
- 10m | 15m | 20m
- Side height
- Please note
- That there may be small differences in dimensions or options when you buy a tent system as opposed to renting a space solution. If you are interested in buying a tent system, our product specialists will lay out all possible dimensions, options and configurations for you.
- System floor
- Cassette floor
- Non-anchoring floor/plate floor
- Curtains with window variants (opaque)
- Roof covers (transparent, opaque and LED lighting)
- Insulated wall elements of hard PVC (horizontal)
- Insulated wall elements of glass (horizontal)
- Ventilation panels
- Various door types
- Brought back façade
- 5m wings on both length sides
- Fire-resistant materials
- Anchoring and construction are secure
- NEN-EN 13782
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Proven quality
- Turnkey delivery
- Highly customizable
- Short delivery time
- Short installation time
- Can be connected to buildings & other tents
Interested in this Event space solution?
Feel free to reach out to us for more information on owning or renting one of our structures.