An economical marquee
The easyflex is our entry-level marquee structure. It combines a classic design with a high-quality construction and is a very attractive option for all buyers with a tight budget.
New easyflex Plus with ridgehead
We heard our dealers feedback and responded by redesigning our easyflex Plus tent system. By substituting gusset plates with a ridgehead and utilizing only four different interchangeable rafters, the structure now allows to create widths from 3m to 15m.
This makes the easyflex Plus even more flexible and economical for tent rental companies in the US.
- Events of all shapes and sizes
- Commercial applications
High-quality functional design
This classic Losberger De Boer system for marquee structures has proven to be an attractive option for many tent rental companies, thanks to its high-quality, yet slightly stripped and functional design.
This economical and very durable marquee has proven its worth for countless tent rental businesses and has been used a for a large number of applications, both as an event tent and as a space solution for businesses, as it can be used as a car showroom, distribution center and many other business functions.
Cost-efficient and low maintenance
Make no mistake. Despite this being a very cost-efficient space solution, all our well-known, high-quality standards were maintained for both the material and construction. Our easyflex is a solid, safe and durable tent system. So, what’s different? The easyflex is our only non-modular space solution and utilizes a simplified version of our complex frame technology.
The benefits for you: it is easy to set-up and because we are still talking about a high-quality structure here, the easyflex represents a relatively low and very solid investment.
Three versions for added flexibility and variety
- Basic: standard design with fabric side covers
- Arcum: utilizes our visually appealing curved Arcum roof system
- Plus: combination of a ridgehead with only for different length rafters. Enables further widths and accepts our cassette/glass wall panels and flooring.
We are more than happy to help you determine the best easyflex system for your business. Just contact us, and we’ll tell you all about these systems.
Specifications & options
Our easyflex system is durable, represents great value for money and can be used for a wide range of applications.
- 10 m | 11 m | 12 m | 15 m
- Side height
- 2.80m | 3.40m | 4 m
- Please note
- That there may be small differences in dimensions or options when you buy a tent system as opposed to renting a space solution. If you are interested in buying a tent system, our product specialists will lay out all possible dimensions, options and configurations for you.
- Cassette floor
- Curtains with window variants (transparent, translucent, opaque)
- Roof covers (transparent, translucent, opaque)
- Wall elements of hard PVC (horizontal)
- Wall elements of glass (horizontal)
- Ventilation panels
- Various door types
- Arcum roof
- Monopitch roof
- Dome area
- Brought back façade
- Fire-resistant materials
- Anchoring and construction are secure
- NEN-EN 13782
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Wide product range
- Proven quality
- Products used at world-class events
- Certified production process
- Expert advice from experienced specialists
- Flexible & durable space solutions
Interested in this Event space solution?
Feel free to reach out to us for more information on owning or renting one of our structures.