An economical marquee
The easyflex is our entry-level marquee structure. With spans of 10-15 metres, a classic design and high-quality construction, this tent system is a very attractive option for buyers with a tight budget.
- Events of all shapes and sizes
- Commercial applications
High-quality functional design
This classic Losberger De Boer system for marquee structures has proven to be an attractive option for many tent rental companies, thanks to its high-quality, yet slightly stripped and functional design.
This economical and very durable marquee has proven its worth for countless tent rental businesses and has been used a for a large number of applications, both as an event tent and as a space solution for businesses, as it can be used as a car showroom, distribution centre and many other business functions.
Cost-efficient and low maintenance
Make no mistake. Despite this being a very cost-efficient space solution, all our well-known high quality standards were maintained for both the material and construction. Our easyflex is a solid, safe and durable tent system. So what’s different? The easyflex is our only non-modular space solution and utilizes a simplified version of our complex frame technology.
The benefits for you: it is easy to set-up and because we are still talking about a high-quality structure here, the easyflex represents a relatively low and very solid investment.
Three versions for added flexibility and variety
There are three versions of the easyflex marquee tent system: basic, which offers a standard design, Arcum, which utilizes our visually appealing curved Arcum roof system and Plus, which offers further possibilities of fitting out: a system cassette flooring and cassette walls made of plastic or glass.
We are more than happy to help you determine the best easyflex system for your business. Just contact us, and we’ll tell you all about these systems.
Specifications & options
Our easyflex system is durable, represents great value for money and can be used for a wide range of applications.
- 10m, 11m, 12m, 15m
- Side height
- 2,80m, 3,40m, 4m
- Please note
- That there may be small differences in dimensions or options when you buy a tent system as opposed to renting a space solution. If you are interested in buying a tent system, our product specialists will lay out all possible dimensions, options and configurations for you.
- Cassette floor
- Curtains with window variants (transparent, translucent, opaque)
- Roof covers (transparent, translucent, opaque)
- Wall elements of hard PVC (horizontal)
- Wall elements of glass (horizontal)
- Ventilation panels
- Various door types
- Arcum roof
- Monopitch roof
- Dome area
- Brought back façade
- DIN EN 13782
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- DIN EN ISO 14001
- EN 1090
- Wide product range
- Proven quality
- Products used at world-class events
- Certified production process
- Expert advice from experienced specialists
- Flexible & durable space solutions
Interested in this Event space solution?
Feel free to reach out to us for more information on owning or renting one of our structures.