The centre of attention
Our stunning high-tech Panorama combines state-of-the art technology with innovative design to create the perfect venue for special projects.
- Conferences and exhibitions
- Promotional tours
- Product launches
A highly flexible eye-catcher
Are you looking for an eye-catching location which also allows for a flexible layout? The Panorama Dome combines the comfort of a permanent building with the flexibility of a temporary structure. The standard design is circular and has a diameter of 20 metres, but this can easily be expanded using 5 x 20-metre increments, creating an oval shape.
This means, simply put, that in most cases the Panorama Dome can be as big as you want. A maximum floor surface of 714 m2 is possible, which means there is room for 700 people to thoroughly enjoy themselves.
Contemporary design and a panoramic view
The Panorama Dome has a modern, stylish design. The round shape of the walls and roof, in combination with the horizontally placed glass panels, give it an exclusive look. They also let in a lot of light and offer your guests an unobstructed view of the events or scenery outside. If you want to give your event a luxury feel, then this might just be the space solution for you.
Why pick the Panorama Dome for your event?
- It's stylish. The round shape of the walls, roof and the horizontally placed glass panels give it an exclusive look. They also let in light and facilitate an unobstructed view.
- It's spacious. The standard design is a circle and has a diameter of 20 metres, but this can be expanded in 5 x 20-metre increments to create an oval to 714 m2. It can also be connected to other buildings (and Losberger De Boer structures).
- It's a brand-builder. You are guaranteed to be the centre of attention, especially when the Panorama Dome is fully branded.
Specifications & options
The Panorama Dome is a prestigious event structure that offers your guests a lot of comfort as well as luxury surroundings.
- 314m² to 714m²
- Side height
- Please note
- That there may be small differences in dimensions or options when you buy a tent system as opposed to renting a space solution. If you are interested in buying a tent system, our product specialists will lay out all possible dimensions, options and configurations for you.
- Silver/grey roof cover
- System floor
- Various door types
- Wall elements of glass (horizontal)
- Insulated wall elements of hard PVC (horizontal)
- Fire-resistant materials
- Anchoring and construction are secure
- NEN-EN 13782
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Proven quality
- Turnkey delivery
- Highly customizable
- Short delivery time
- Short installation time
- Can be connected to buildings & other tents
Interested in this Event space solution?
Feel free to reach out to us for more information on owning or renting one of our structures.