Let us show you the way
Need to connect two buildings? Let us show you the way. Losberger De Boer’s Walkway is the perfect structure to connect a temporary event structure to an existing building, allowing for a seamless transition.
- Connecting an event structure to a permanent building
- Connecting multiple structures
- Demonstration stands
A two way street
The Walkway is three metres wide, which is more than enough for comfortable pedestrian traffic in both directions. It can be any length you need. If desired, it can be fitted with PVC side curtains, but the Walkway can also be supplied as a covering structure only.
Other functions: entrance and stand
Apart from connecting buildings and guiding people from one event location to another, the Walkway can be used to create a grand entrance to an event. Thanks to the modularity of all our structures, the Walkway can easily be adapted to provide a perfectly covered space for various types of stands.
Specifications and options
Below you can find the most frequently requested specs. You can also download the product sheet for all the specifications.
- 3x1m | 3x2m | 3x4m
- Side height
- Please note
- That there may be small differences in dimensions or options when you buy a tent system as opposed to renting a space solution. If you are interested in buying a tent system, our product specialists will lay out all possible dimensions, options and configurations for you.
- Cassette floor
- Curtains with window variants (opaque)
- Roof covers (transparent, translucent and opaque)
- Curved elements
- Fire-resistant materials
- Anchoring and construction are secure.
- NEN-EN 13782
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Wide product range
- Proven quality
- Products used at world-class events
- Certified production process
- Expert advice from experienced specialists
- Flexible & durable space solutions
Interested in this Event space solution?
Feel free to reach out to us for more information on owning or renting one of our structures.