Quick-to-build, long-lasting hall
The Induro is a durable, semipermanent structure that can be built in less than a week and can be used for decades. Constructed with solid steel and aluminium, the Induro holds up to the elements well.
- Extremely short construction time
- Large, clearspan hall
- Perfect for warehousing, office space and storage
Your new temporary home
Open and flexible, our Induro is perfect for temporary or semi-permanent use as office space, warehouse, or storage hall. You can use Induro as a temporary home for your business while you renovate your permanent building, or as a flexible way to grow without committing to a permanent structure.
Use every inch of space as you please
The Induro is a clearspan structure, which means it has no internal supports. This allows you to customise the entire space exactly as you choose. Moreover, we can even add more space as your business grows.
The Induro is suitable for a wide range of business applications. Do you need it for warehousing or storage? We can equip it with overhead door for forklifts. Do you need a stable temperature for the right storage or working conditions? We can install insulated walls and roof panels, as well as implement a double-skin thermo roof.
I am looking for a space solution for my company. Why should I choose the Induro?
- Because it’s built to last. It’s weatherproof and sturdy, and it feels just like a permanent building. It’ll even stand up to thick snow (up to 100 kg per m2).
- Because it can be built fast. A complete building, built to your exact specs, ready to use within a week after construction starts. Now that’s fast.
- Because it’s adaptable, meaning it offers you maximum flexibility. The inside is open, with several sizes to choose from. You also have the option to add extra space as you need it. The Induro is able to grow along with your business.
Specifications and options
Create the space you need. The Induro is a semi-permanent structure that can be built in 1 week and can last for up to 5 years.
- 10-30m (5-meter-bay-distance)
- Side Height
- 4.2m, 6.2m
- Wind load
- 0,50 kN/m²
- Snow load
- 100 kg/m²
- Please note
- That there may be small differences in dimensions or options when you buy a tent system as opposed to renting a space solution. If you are interested in buying a tent system, our product specialists will lay out all possible dimensions, options and configurations for you.
- Roof covers (translucent and opaque)
- Cassette floor
- Non-anchoring floor/plate floor
- Various door types and roller shutter
- Steel side panels
- Sandwich side panels
- Fire-resistant materials
- Anchoring and construction are secure.
- NEN-EN 13782
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Proven quality
- Turnkey delivery
- Highly customizable
- Short delivery time
- Short installation time
- For temporary AND permanent use
Interested in this Commercial space solution?
Feel free to reach out to us for more information on owning or renting one of our structures.