A new standard in corporate structures
The Anova Vista represents the perfect combination of form and function. An eyecatcher, with is classy curved roof and wings, but also a highly versatile building that can be used in a wide variety of ways.
- Car showrooms
Apart from being curvaceously classy, the Anova Vista offers you a wide range of possibilities. Partly thanks to its attractive and highly noticeable curved roof, this structure is very well suited to business use, as it oozes class. This versatile tent system is used to create attractive car showrooms, as well as comfortable supermarkets, and with its roof equipped with transparent panels, the Anova is a favorite pick for luxury restaurant and catering settings.
The Anova Vista is a highly customizable structure. Some popular choices and/or options include:
- Choose between high gloss laminate panels, glazing and/or doors;
- Extend the central core by adding 5m modules on either side, so that you can create covered but open areas, add functional space or include service areas;
- Link the Anova to other structures;
- Incorporate entrance foyers or reception desks, seating areas and many others under one swooping roofline.
The Anova has a lot of smart features we feel are worth mentioning:
- Its wide, horizontal windows allow light to flood into your structure, whilst the fact that they are tinted reduces issues of thermal gain and solar glare on a sunny day;
- The use of 50mm insulated panels reduces your reliance on climate control and helps with sound absorption and thermal performance;
- The gable sail can be located internally, so you can divide the area or provide large open space that covers the entire width of the structure;
- The standard frame incorporates a system that enables brand identities or other banners to be quickly attached, allowing your key messages to be wrapped around the structure.
Specifications and options
The Anova Vista is a winged wonder of versatility, thanks to the large amount of customization options.
- 10 m, 15 m, 20 m
- Side height
- Please note
- That there may be small differences in dimensions or options when you buy a tent system as opposed to renting a space solution. If you are interested in buying a tent system, our product specialists will lay out all possible dimensions, options and configurations for you.
- System floor
- Cassette floor
- Non-anchoring floor/plate floor
- Curtains with window variants (opaque)
- Roof covers (transparent, opaque and LED lighting)
- Insulated wall elements of hard PVC (horizontal)
- Insulated wall elements of glass (horizontal)
- Ventilation panels
- Various door types
- Brought back façade
- 5m wings on both length sides
- Fire-resistant materials
- Anchoring and construction are secure.
- NEN-EN 13782
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Proven quality
- Turnkey delivery
- Highly customizable
- Short delivery time
- Short installation time
- For temporary AND permanent use
Interested in this Commercial space solution?
Get in touch for more information on owning or renting one of our structures.