The first inflatable military structure that utilizes drop-stitch technology.
Inflatable DST module
Our new, innovative inflatable DST module has sturdy and highly insulating double walls, and offers an unparalleled level of comfort and strength. Thanks to the use of the revolutionary 'drop-stitch' technology, this module can withstand the harshest weather conditions. This makes it perfectly suitable for both long-term and short-term military operations in areas with harsh climatic conditions.
A new standard in insulation, sustainability and cost-effectiveness
Our DST module offers unprecedented thermal and acoustic insulation, significantly reducing both consumption and the cost of heating and air conditioning. Another advantage of using drop-stitch technology is that the walls are stronger and more durable than regular military tents. These modules therefore require less frequent maintenance and can be used for a longer period. The combination of durability and unmatched insulation values make this tent a very solid long-term investment.
Inflatable, with the strength of a metal frame
This tent is made of a very strong, PVC-coated double tent cloth. Combined with the use of drop-stitch technology, this ensures that the DST is an extremely sturdy structure, which, although having an inflatable frame, can compete with metal-framed tents. The DST provides safe, comfortable and durable shelter and feels like a building instead of a tent, yet it is simple and quick to erect.
The DST is composed of several interchangeable modules. It is also linkable, allowing you to easily configure a tent (or combination of tents) that seamlessly meets specific operational needs.
- Extremely robust and durable;
- Excellent thermal insulation for reduced heating and air conditioning consumption;
- Excellent sound insulation for a higher level of comfort;
- Fully modular, for maximum flexibility in the field;
- Linkable, suitable for multiple camp layouts and configurations
- Quick to install: 10 to 20 minutes, depending on size.
Specifications and options
- DST 13
- 6.10x2.15x2.40/3.30m, 13.1m² area, 135kg
- DST 26
- 6.10x4.30x2.40/3.30m, 26.2m² area, 275kg
- DST 40
- 6.10x6.45x2.40/3.30m, 39.3m² area, 410kg
- DST 52
- 6.10x8.60x2.40/3.30m, 52.5m² area, 550kg
- Colours: Grey interior, NATO green, sand colored or white exterior.
- Connecting hatch/lobby 1.5m and 2.5m
- Partition walls
- Inflatable insulating floor mat
- Rigid floor
- Connecting corridors
- Entrance vestibules
- Custom-built container / vehicle sluice
- Wind load
- 120 km/h
- Snow load
- 80 kg/m²
- Tried & tested, proven quality
- Instantly deployable
- Short installation time
- Optimized based on experience and feedback
- Further customization possible
- For temporary AND permanent use
Interested in this Rapid Deployment solution?
Feel free to reach out to us for more information.