A solid long-term investment
The Prostock is the ideal structure for industrial applications. Our Prostock range offers the perfect warehouse storage solution.
The Prostock is most commonly used for logistics (warehouse, storage), production and maintenance and as a hangar. It can be used to shelter soil remediation or recycling sites, and thanks to its versatility, it has also been used to house bakery shops and kindergartens.
The Prostock comes fully equipped with a wide range of complementary elements, such as pedestrian doors, roller shutter doors, loading bays, gutters and downspouts, insulated or non-insulated coverings and double internal roof coverings. In short: we can adapt the Prostock to meet your every need.
Long-term flexibility at low costs
The Prostock also offers you long-term flexibility. During the course of its long life span, it can easily be adapted or scaled up and down. The structure can grow along with your business needs, without you needing to shell out big on construction costs. The Prostock can even be relocated in its entirety. It’s flexibility and low costs make the Prostock a highly economical and sensible long-term investment.
Extension or stand-alone
This structure can be used as an extension of an existing building, but it can also function independently or be coupled with another Prostock for added space. The translucent roof tarpaulin ensures 100% natural lighting, which helps to reduce operating costs and create a more comfortable working environment.
Specifications & options
Below, you will find the most frequently asked specs. You can also download the full product sheet.
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 30m, 35 and 40m
- Side height
- 4 to 8m, more heights upon request
- Distance between beams
- Wind and Snow load
- designed for site compliance
- Please note
- That there may be small differences in dimensions or options when you buy a tent system as opposed to renting a space solution. If you are interested in buying a tent system, our product specialists will lay out all possible dimensions, options and configurations for you.
- Please contact our specialists
- NV65 / Eurocodes / EN13782
- All PVC coated membranes offer M2 fire resistance
- Proven quality
- Turnkey delivery
- Highly customizable
- Short delivery time
- Short installation time
- For temporary AND permanent use
Interested in this Commercial space solution?
Feel free to reach out to us for more information on owning or renting one of our structures.